- 5 cl Vodka (We recommend Sobieski)
- 1 Apple
- 2 cl Triple Sec
- 3 cl Lime
- 1 cl Sugar syrup
- Ice cubes
- A cocktail glass
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail strainers
How to make an Appletini cocktail? Here we share our Appletini recipe. It's a delicious classic cocktail with apple that you can order and enjoy worldwide. It's really fresh, full of flavour and rich in spirits. If balanced correctly then it tastes absolutely amazing.
It's a perfect cocktail for a spring or autumn day. And of course, it can be made with both red and green apples!
Use this Appletini recipe and you'll be completely apple-loving. And how is it? An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
Cheers in advance!
Do you know anyone who needs to try an Appletini?
Then share this drink recipe with them so they'll know how to make it in the right way!
- Make sure you have ALL ingredients above. Otherwise, we don't guarantee a great taste!
- Start by cutting the apple into two pieces. You put one-half apple in your cocktail shaker. Now you muddle that apple with a muddler or another useful tool. You want to extract as much juice from the apple. The other half you save for garnish.
- Next pour the gin, triple sec and sugar syrup down to the apple.
- Press a whole lime and measure 3 cl of lime juice. This you put into your cocktail shaker.
- Now fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Close your Cocktail Shaker properly closed.
- Now shake your cocktail. Smile and do it your way! Just feel like Tom Cruise when you do it! Shake until you notice the shaker is ice cold.
- Now strain the cocktail into your cocktail glass.
- Then garnish with a nice apple fan (see the video for an example).
- Serve and toast to your happy guests!
There is no charge to receive an offer. You are not committed to hire us in any way. We welcome any kind of contact and hope that we could be in service!
Cocktail tips from us
We recommend that you try twisting the cocktail with other spirits. As an example, you can change the vodka with a good gin. We recommend Whitley Neill, Geranium, Bulldog and Tanqueray.
Another brilliant alternative is to replace your apple with a pear. You'll still get an incredible taste and a new flavour.
Follow us to get more awesome Cocktail Recipes and help us make a world filled with other apples than Apple's! Cheers!