- 5 cl Rum (white or dark)
- 3 cl Lime
- 2 cl Sugar syrup
- 1 cl Strawberry syrup
- A few strawberries
- Ice cubes
- Mexican Elbow (A lime squeezer)
- A cocktail glass
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail strainers
Here we give you the classic Strawberry Daiquiri recipe. It doesn't involve any blender or any frozen strawberries. In spite of that, it's really tasty and quite easy to make at home.
Here you'll get the full cocktail recipe and our guide on how to mix it. Use this recipe next time you are doing something delicious for yourself on a Friday night, or surprise a friend with the cocktail and not an eye will be dry.
Cheers in advance!
Do you know any fans of the Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri?
Then share this cocktail recipe with them so they can give this classic version of their favourite a tryout!
- Make sure you have all of the above ingredients and the correct amounts. Otherwise, we do not guarantee that you will get the great taste.
- Start by cooling your glassware with ice cubes.
- Then you bring your strawberries into your cocktail shaker. Mash the strawberries with a muddler (alternatively you can use a spoon). The essence is that you get the juice and the taste out of the strawberries.
- Then you pour the rum, strawberry syrup and sugar syrup into your cocktail shaker.
- Now squeeze your lime juice and pour it into your shaker.
- Now fill your shaker with ice cubes.
- Close your Cocktail Shaker properly so that it is completely seated.
- Now shake your cocktail. Smile and give it all the arm Wake your inner Tom Cruise alive! Shake until you notice ice crystals on the outside of the shaker.
- Remove the ice from your cocktail glass.
- Now tell your Strawberry Daiquiri in your empty chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with strawberries (see video below for example).
- Serve and toast to your happy guests!
There is no charge to receive an offer. You are not committed to hire us in any way. We welcome any kind of contact and hope that we could be in service!
Cocktail tips from us
We highly recommend that you try to twist the cocktail with another fruit. It could be raspberries, blackberries, buckthorn or another fruit. The imagination and your taste set the limits!
You can also try to remove the fruit and the special syrup and make a HUGE classic Daiquiri.
At last but not least try to substitute rum with your favourite spirit. It's not quite a Daiquiri anymore, but it still tastes amazing which itself is the most important.
Follow us to get more awesome Cocktail Recipes and help make a world full of strawberries and happy faces! Cheers!