- 1,5 cl Herberts Hibiscus and Ginger syrup
- 3 cl Lime
- 1 cl Sugar syrup
- 1 Egg white
- Soda water
- Mexican Elbow (A lime squeezer)
- A glass for serving
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail strainers
Here we give you one of our delicious Mocktail recipes. It's super easy to make and quite tasty despite it being completely alcoholic-free.
Mocktails are non-alcoholic drinks.
This cocktail recipe is perfect for the pregnant, the children or the fitness freak. It's so good that you almost can't taste that it's alcoholic-free. The look makes it also beyond delicious.
Use our non-alcoholic drink recipes and avoid a huge hangover.
Cheers in advance!
Do you know anyone who needs to try our Mocktails?
Then share this cocktail recipe with them so they don't end up drinking another coke.
- Make sure you've all of the above ingredients and the correct amounts. We don't guarantee that you will get that great taste if you don't.
- Start by pouring sugar syrup and your special syrup into your cocktail shaker.
- Now squeeze your lime juice and put it into your cocktail shaker.
- Now add the egg white to your cocktail shaker. Be careful as you don't want the egg shells or the egg yolk down there.
- Now fill your glass with ice cubes.
- Close your Cocktail Shaker properly so that it's ready for shaking.
- Next, shake your cocktail. Smile and give it a hard quick shake. Let Tom Cruise appear in you! Shake until you notice that the shaker is ice cold.
- Remove the ice from your cocktail shaker and shake once again. This is called a reverse dry shake. This creates a lot of lovely foam from the egg white. Close your cocktail shaker and shake without ice.
- Next, pour the alcoholic-free cocktail into your cocktail glass.
- Top with soda water.
- At last, decorate with frozen raspberries (watch the video).
- Serve and toast to your happy guests!
There is no charge to receive an offer. You are not committed to hire us in any way. We welcome any kind of contact and hope that we could be in service!
Bartenders bible and cocktail tips:
We recommend that you also try out a twist of this cocktail. A lovely twist is to make it with another special syrup. It could be grenadine, blackberry syrup or whatever you like. Your imagination is the limit!
Another cool alternative is to replace soda water with ginger beer or ginger ale. It makes the cocktail a bit more spicy and really refreshing.
Follow us to get more awesome Cocktail Recipes and help us make a sober healthy world full of rational thinking folks.