- 4 cl Gin (We recommend Bulldog)
- 1 cl Grenadine (We recommend Marie Brizard)
- 1 Egg white
- 1,5 cl Sugar syrup (1 part boiling water + 1,5 parts sugar = sugar syrup!)
- 3 cl lemon juice
- Champagne / Prosecco / Cava
- Rose as garnish
- Cocktail Martini glass
- Cocktail Shaker (Alternative Fitness Shaker)
- Measuring cups
- Ice Cubes
- Double Strainer and Strainer (cocktail si)
Are you looking for the perfect cocktail for weddings, valentines or another romantic evening? Then you don't need to look much longer. Royal Clover Club contains everything you are looking for. And even more.
Royal Clover Club is our own twist on an original Clover Club which is a classic cocktail. A classic Clover Club contains gin, raspberry, egg white, syrup and lemon. We have twisted it with some bubbles and decorated it with either frozen raspberries or a leaf from a red rose.
Here we share the cocktail recipe, the story behind it and some good advice on how to make it.
Cheers for pure love!
Do you know someone who lacks love?
Share this cocktail recipe with them so they get it in fluid form!
- Find all the ingredients above so you're ready to mix!
- Start by pouring gin, sugar syrup and grenadine into your cocktail shaker.
- Now squeeze 1/2 lemon (equivalent to about 3 cl) into your cocktail shaker.
- Now put 1 egg white in your cocktail shaker. Here we recommend an egg white from an entire egg (see video below).
- Now you close your cocktail shaker and shake it without ice cubes. This is called a "dry shake". This is done so that the egg whites create a beautiful foam. If you don't dry shake your egg whites may stay slimy. You don't want that.
- Now fill your cocktail shaker with lots of ice cubes. All the way to the top, please.
- Shake your cocktail like you are Tom Cruise in Cocktail. This time with ice cubes and a good hard shake.
- Pour your cocktail into your chilled Martini Cocktail Glass.
- Top with your cocktail lightly with Cava, Champagne or Prosecco. Up to you!
- Decorate with a leaf of a red rose or raspberries (as in the video).
- Serve and cheers with your guests!
There is no charge to receive an offer. You are not committed to hire us in any way. We welcome any kind of contact and hope that we could be in service!
Cocktail tips from us
We recommend a good gin. Not that you need to use the most expensive of it's kind but a great tasting one for the price. Here we recommend Bulldog, Geranium or Tanqueray.
You can twist this cocktail with another base spirit. Try the cocktail with vodka, tequila or cachaca etc. It works all good.
You can also twist your Clover Club with other syrups/pure/fresh fruit. Change grenadine with raspberry puree, blackberry syrup or fresh blueberries. Your imagination sets the limits!
Follow us to get more awesome Cocktail Recipes and help make a world filled with pure love! Cheers!