Cocktail Menu for Inspiration
We can create all types of Cocktails to suit your party, as long as we have a recipe, the right ingredients and tools. We have divided our cocktails into four different menus; The well-known classics, the old and familiar ones, the unknown and forgotten, and at last our very own mixed and twists of the old cocktails.
You are more than welcome to use our menu as inspiration for your own cocktail party!
Here you see our wide range of Cocktails:
How do you create a delicious cocktail menu?
- It’s a good idea to choose a specific theme for the party. For an example a 80’s theme of cocktails, Great Gatsby inspired cocktails, James Bond theme etc. We can easily put together a menu for you and your guests suitable for your theme.
- You can also choose to have a wide range of everything. Actually, we also recommend that you combine something sweet with something sour, spicy, fruity and fresh on the cocktail menu.
- We recommend that you get your guests 5-10 different cocktails on the menu to choose from. Too many cocktails on the menu, will result in longer wait due to the fact, that is can be difficult to choose a cocktail.
- We are always putting Rocktails on the menu. Rocktails is our own range of alcohol free cocktails. Delicious cocktails served with a pinch of Rock N’ Roll.
- Bartenders Choice is something, we always have on the menu. This is due to the fact, that the bartender can mix something for you and your guests from his own experiences, inspiration and what is available on the exact evening. Many of our bartenders have their own twist to cocktails and that is something, we want to pass along to you and your guests.