- 1 cl Cognac
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitter
- 1 napkin
- 1 sugar cube
- 1 jigger
- Chilled Champagne/Prosecco/Cava
- Champagne flute
Here we share the cocktail recipe for a classic champagne cocktail. It's really easy to make since you only need 4 ingredients. You don't even need a cocktail shaker or any other fancy bar equipment.
We highly recommend this sparkling cocktail. Serve it as welcoming drink for your guests. We promise that your guests will be thankful for it and that the party will take on from there.
Do you know any fan of Champagne?
Share this cocktail with them!
- Start by finding your champagne flute. Put the napkin on top of the glass. Here you lay the sugar cube.
- Now you put 2 dashes Angostura Bitter on the sugar cube.
- Now drag your sugar cube into the champagne flute with the napkin. A great Bartender does it without touching the sugar cube directly (watch the video)
- Then you pour 1 cl Cognac into the champagne glass.
- Top with champagne/cava/prosecco.
- Now you'll notice how the sugar cube is dissolving in the bottom of the champagne flute. Nice right?
- Serve and cheers with your amazing guests! Or drink it all by yourself!
There is no charge to receive an offer. You are not committed to hire us in any way. We welcome any kind of contact and hope that we could be in service!
Cocktail tips from us
Chill down your champagne flute for a better taste experience. Cooled glass makes the cocktail stay chilled for a longer time. Nice!
Cool down your champagne as well. We also recommend that you rather choose a good quality cava or prosecco than a average champagne.
It's cool to twist your cocktail if you don't have any cognac etc. Just add scotch, bourbon or even rum instead. The taste experience will change and you'll make your own awesome cocktail. Not the classic but who cares.
Follow us to get more awesome Cocktail Recipes and help make a world a tiny bit better! Cheers!