Are you going to a Christmas party at the office you work or with some good friends? Then we recommend these 3 delicious cocktails!
They are not that difficult to mix as long as you follow these recipes. If you think it's too difficult, you can of course always hire a Bartender!
Here you'll find our recommendations for delicious Christmas cocktails. Use this cocktail guide for inspiration for your own Christmas cocktail party! Whatever kind of Christmas party you are planning, then we believe craft cocktails will make it better. We guarantee that these cocktails below will bring smile to peoples faces. Cheers!
- Sugar Syrup (1 part sugar and 1 part boiling water. Mix it.)
- Lemons (1/2 lemon per Cocktail).
- Ice cubes
- Cocktail Shaker
- Make sure you got everything above!
- Start by pouring 4-5 cl Amaretto in your cocktail shaker.
- Now pour 2 cl Sugar Syrup in your shaker.
- Squeeze half a lemon (around 3 cl) into your shaker.
- Next put 1 Egg White into you Cocktail Shaker. It's important that you don't put any egg shells or yolk in the mix.
- Close your cocktail shaker properly.
- Shake it off without ice cubes. This is called a dry shake. We do it to make the egg white foamy and to give the cocktail the right consistency.
- Now you fill your cocktail shaker with ice. Close it again. Shake it once again with ice cubes. Stop the shake when you fill the shaker is all chilled down.
- Open the cocktail shaker by giving the tin a small clap.
- Strain the cocktail with a strainer or a double strainer.
- Garnish with cinnamon, nutmeg or lemon peel.
- Serve for your guests, smile and toast!
There is no charge to receive an offer. You are not committed to hire us in any way. We welcome any kind of contact and hope that we could be in service!