🍹 Mocktail recipes 🍹
Here we give you one of our delicious mocktail recipes. It’s super easy to make and quite tasty despite it being completely alcoholicfree
Mocktails are non-alcoholic drinks.
This cocktail recipe is perfect for the pregnant, the children or the fitness freak. It’s so good that you almost can’t taste that it’s alcoholicfree. The look makes it also beyond delicious.
Use our non-alcoholic drink recipes and avoid a huge hangover..
Cheers in advance! 💃🏽🕺🏽
Do you know anyone who need to try our Mocktails? 👐🏽😃
Then share this cocktail recipe with them so they don’t end up drinking another coke.
Recipe on our Alcoholicfree Sour
Ingredients in one cocktail:
- 1,5 cl Herberts Hibiscus and Ginger syrup 🍒
- 3 cl Lime 🍈
- 1 cl Sugar syrup 🍯
- 1 Egg white 🥚
- Jigger ⚖️
- Soda water 💦
- Icecubes ❄️
- Mexican Elbow (A lime squeezer) ⚙️
- A glass for serving 🍸
- Cocktail Shaker ⚱️
- Cocktail strainers 🗑
How to make the mocktail:
- Make sure you’ve all of the above ingredients and the correct amounts. We don’t guarantee that you will get that great taste if you don’t.
- Start by pouring sugar syrup and your special syrup into your cocktail shaker.
- Now squeeze your lime juice and put it into your cocktail shaker.
- Now add the egg white to your cocktail shaker. Be careful as you don’t want the egg shells or the egg yolk down there.
- Now fill your glass with ice cubes.
- Close your Cocktail Shaker properly so that it’s ready for shaking.
- Next shake your cocktail. Smile and give it a hard quick shake. Let Tom Cruise appear in you! Shake until you notice that the shaker is ice cold.
- Remove the ice from your cocktail shaker and shake once again. This is called a reverse dry shake. This creates a lot of lovely foam from the egg white. Close your cocktail shaker and shake without ice.
- Next pour the alcoholicfree cocktail into your cocktail glass.
- Top with soda water.
- At last decorate with frozen raspberries (watch video below for example).
- Serve and toast with your happy guests! 💃🏽🕺🏽
Bartenders bible and cocktail tips:
- We recommend that you also tryout a twist of this cocktail. A lovely twist is to make it with another special syrup. It could be grenadine, blackberry syrup or whatever you like. Your imagination is the limit!
- Another cool alternative is to replace soda water with ginger beer or ginger ale. It makes the cocktail a bit more spicy and really refreshing.
Watch how we make the Mocktail right here:
This post is also available in: Dansk (Danish)